Blog Updates - Spotify and Email


http://news.spotify.com/us/2012/08/17/how-to-embed-a-spotify-play-button-on-your-blog-forum-or-website/


Music is great. Gaming is great. Both together is awesome!

So in the spirit of sharing great music I have installed the Spotify Play Button on the blog (bottom right). I usually listen to alternative/metal through choice, but there are two tracks I'm particularly obsessed with at the moment that are a little different – Hate or Glory by Gesafflestein (dark edgy techno - just epic when the main beat drops) and Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera (beautiful melodic duet - US readers probably know this already, but it's just breaking in the UK).

As well as a few other cosmetic refinements I've also added a blog email address (totalimmersionwargaming@gmail.com), which can be found on the new Contact page too, just in case anyone ever wants to get in touch.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. dice metal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Buy Spotify Plays

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete