Total Immersion Radio

Introducing - Total Immersion Radio!

This is the start of a new series focused on sharing great music to game to. Each post will bring you a different track, which will be added to the brand new Total Immersion Radio playlist over on Spotify.

I'd also like to try out a bit of an experiment here, so I'm going to start by making this a collaborative playlist - meaning you guys can add songs too! Or you can leave suggestions in the comments sections or email me at totalimmersion@gmail.com. Hopefully this will work out and we can all enjoy some great songs and maybe find some stuff that we haven't heard before.

https://play.spotify.com/track/1yPQEVh4z4davqR8Y9iDQT


So I'm going to kick us off with some Rage Against The Machine - Guerilla Radio. Yeah, I just did. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment